Dear Parent or Guardian:
As students and parents are aware at registration, there is a tuition fee for students who are not successful in their college courses. Please see below the pricing of tuition reimbursement fees. Fees will be collected by Colorado Springs School District #11. Students who do not pass their college courses will receive an invoice from the Colorado Springs School District #11, Department of Fiscal Services for the tuition that is due.
Courses are charged in the following way:
- ASU classes taught by adjunct faculty at Early College are $75 per credit hour.
- College Level PPCC classes taught by adjunct faculty at Early College are $14.50 per credit hour.
- Developmental Level PPCC Classes taught by adjunct faculty at Early College are $124.9 per credit hour.
- College classes taken at any one of the PPCC satellite campuses are $124.90 per credit hour.
Your tuition reimbursement is to be made promptly upon receipt of your invoice from the District #11 Department of Fiscal Services. There are multiple ways to ensure payment is in place so you can avoid being dropped for non-payment. (Students who fail to reimburse their tuition due after two consecutive semesters will be dropped from Early College).
- PAYMENT OPTION 1: In person (Cash, Check, Money Order)
- PAYMENT OPTION 2: Online (Credit/Debit Card)
- PAYMENT OPTION 3: Mail (Check) to
District 11 Fiscal Services
Early College High School
1115 N El Paso Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- All Checks should be addressed to Colorado Springs School District 11
- Please be sure to include your students First and Last Name on the memo line, as well as your student's ID #.
If you need more information, have further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact the Concurrent Enrollment Office at 719-520-2569.
Principal, Early College High School & Career Pathways